Euromayday is a colourful parade against precarious living and working conditions. It is a stage to dance your rage out and to call for a different world. It is a stage for new ideas.
Everybody is encouraged to join with actions, proclamations and to place your own topics under the motto “Dance against…”.
In 2014 we realise that:
the European crises are not over, that the even get worse.
- the forced saving has increasingly inhuman consequences
- more people ruin their life under precarious working conditions and do not own enough for a god life
- the discussed minimum wage is too low
- European frontier surveillance becomes increasingly brutal
- ten years after the implementation of Harz IV the welfare recipients are more and more harrassed
- capitalism produces more and more underdogs
- the right-wing demagogues, sexists, racists and fascists act louder and more impudently